1. Name and contact details of the data controller
Operator of this website and responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data i.S. the basic data protection regulation of the EU (DS-GVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-2018)
KLEIN.LEGAL Matthias Klein, Lawyer, Reutlinger Str. 36 76228 Karlsruhe, Phone +49 721 15 10 10 10, Fax +49 721 15 10 10 11, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In doing so, we note that the safety notice under no. 6 was taken from the website of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and corresponds to the current state of knowledge.
2. General information
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
You have various options to contact us via the Internet.
a) visit our website
Every time you visit our website, your browser automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a so-called log file.
The following data is recorded without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• the IP address of the requesting computer
• the date and time of access
• the name and URL of the retrieved file
• the website from which access is made
• the operating system of your computer and the browser you use
• the name of your internet access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensure a smooth connection of the website
• Ensure comfortable use of our website
• Evaluation of system security and stability
• other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO, according to which the processing is lawful, if
"Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular where the data subject is concerned a child is acting ".
Our legitimate interest in data collection arises from the purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
b) Use of our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on this website.
Specifying a valid e-mail address is required so that we know who the request came from and that we can respond to the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily granted consent (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter a DS-GVO).
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
4. Disclosure of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties takes place only if
• You have given your express consent to this (Article 6 (1) (1) (a) of the GDPR)
• the disclosure is legally permissible and is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 (1) (1) (b) DS-GVO)
• there is a legal obligation to disclose (Article 6 (1)
P. 1 lit. c DS-GMO)
• disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there are no grounds for believing that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GMOs).
5. Cookies and analysis tool
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. When you visit our site again to use our services, it automatically recognizes that you have been with us and what inputs and settings you have made. You do not have to do this again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes stated to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) DS-GVO).
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can also configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created.
Disabling cookies altogether may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
If you use a browser extension that blocks advertising content and tracking services, i. a so-called ad-blocker or tracking blocker such as Ad-Block Plus, uBlock Origin or similar, or use a privacy setting of your browser that prevents the storage of our cookies, we respect this course and make no attempts the use of
If you do not use an advertising or tracking blocker or if you have not made any no-cookie presettings, if you still do not agree with the storage and anonymous evaluation of the data from your visit to us, you may object to its storage and use at any time. speak. If you subsequently object to the processing of the data by mouse click, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, which means that "Matomo" does not collect any session data. If you delete your cookies in your internet browser, this will mean that the opt-out cookie will of course also be deleted. For another visit to our website, it must therefore be reactivated.
6. Social media
We take the current discussion about data protection in social networks very seriously. It is currently not legally clear whether and to what extent all networks offer their services in accordance with European data protection provisions.
We therefore expressly point out that the Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Google+ and YouTube services we use save their users' data (eg personal information, IP address) in accordance with their own data usage guidelines and for business purposes use.
We have no influence on the data collection and its further use by the social networks. Thus, there are no findings on the extent to which, at which location and for what duration the data are stored, to what extent the networks comply with existing deletion obligations, which evaluations and links are made to the data and to whom the data is passed on.
7. Protection of minors
Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians.
We do not request personal information from children and adolescents. We do not knowingly collect such data and do not share it with third parties.
8. Affected rights
You have the right,
• acc. Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO Your once given consent to us at any time to revoke
The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent. The revocation only has the consequence that we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
• acc. Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us
In particular, you can request information about
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data that are or have been processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data is or has been disclosed
- the planned storage duration
- the existence of a right to rectify, erase or limit processing or a right of opposition
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- the origin of your data, if these were not collected from us
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where relevant, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
• acc. Art. 16 DS-GVO shall immediately request the correction of any incorrect personal data concerning you or the completion of your personal data stored with us, if these are incomplete
• acc. Art. 17 DS-GVO to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us
This does not apply if the processing of your data is required
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- to fulfill a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health
- for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
• acc. Art. 18 DS-GVO to restrict the processing of your personal data
This applies as far as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you
- the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion of the data and instead require the restriction of data use
- we no longer need the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights
- you gem. Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO objection to the processing.
• acc. Art. 20 DS-GVO Your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge
• acc. Art. 77 DS-GVO to complain to a supervisory authority
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
9. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) DS-GVO), you have according to Art. Art. 21 DS-GVO the right to object to the processing, as far as there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection against direct mailing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
10. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption.
If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit v3 technology.
Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
Incidentally, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, against partial or total loss, against destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Links to other websites
We link to websites of other providers not affiliated with us (third parties).
We assume no responsibility for the collection and processing of data by third parties.
Third party websites can be identified by the fact that they always open in a separate window of your browser. In contrast, new sites in our offer always open in a new tab of your browser.
12. How to contact us with questions
If you have any questions about data protection on our website, we look forward to receiving your e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data protection framework for service providers is subject to constant changes and adjustments.
These changes and customizations require us to update our privacy notices from time to time.
As of: 25.05.2018
Unsere Internetpräsenz ist eines unserer wichtigsten Marketing-Instrumente. Diese zu bewerten und zu optimieren ist daher von großem Interesse für uns. Wir nutzen daher das Webstatistiktool Piwik/Matomo, das aus der Nutzung der Webseite anfallende personenbezogene Daten aufzeichnet. Dies geschieht jedoch immer pseudonymisiert, so dass aus diesen Daten nicht auf einen konkreten Nutzer geschlossen werden kann. Wir versuchen auch nicht, diesen Rückschluss für uns zu ermöglichen oder geben diese Daten an Dritte weiter. Daher haben wir uns entschlossen, dass diese Daten mit Nutzung der Internetpräsenz aufgezeichnet werden.
Gespeichert werden folgende Daten auf einem in Deutschland gehosteten Webserver zur Nutzungsanalyse unter der Kontrolle unseres technischen Dienstleister trilobit GmbH, der ausschließlich für die ordnungsgemäße Durchführung der Dienstleistung und zu unserer Beratung ebenfalls Zugang zu diesen Daten hat. Mit ihm haben wir einen Vertrag zur Auftragsdatenverarbeitung geschlossen:
- IP-Adresse des aufrufenden Rechners (gekürzt)
- Betriebssystem des aufrufenden Rechners
- Browser Version des aufrufenden Rechners
- Name der abgerufenen DateiDatum und Uhrzeit des Abrufs
- Übertragene Datenmenge
- Verweisende URL
Die gespeicherten Daten werden nur zu statistischen Zwecken und nicht zur Herstellung eines konkreten Personenbezuges ausgewertet.